Re: cheap domain registration

by "Teresa Bushek" <koalat(at)tcac.net>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:42:40 -0600
 To:  <ShemaXod(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use a company other than InterNic for my domain registrations and have be
very happy with them.  Also, when I had a question, the customer support was
courteous (which goes a long way with me too).  If anyone would like more
information about who I use, feel free to contact me directly.

HTH,
Teresa Bushek
KoalaT Web Design