Re: Network Solutions phone number

by "Dan Dunham" <dad065(at)epix.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:09:13 -0400
 To:  " l i s a" <lsmarion(at)acs3.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lisa,

    Use 1-888-642-9675.  Expect long waits on hold or, even worse, the
answering system to just tell you to call back later.  It may be after
calling hours now so you will probably have to wait untill Monday morning to
try again.

    The list archives has all sorts of other info on this subject also.  A
nice summary by Moe Rubenzakl was posted before and can be reached at:
http://metalab.unc.edu/hwg-bin/msgid?v04220802b4c8b2872a98@[63.72.45.77]&bro
wsing=Aa2RO1XQn4L . ( <- you may have to copy and paste the entire URL to
your browser if your email program chops it up)

HTH,
Dan Dunham
D3 Web Design
http://www.d3web.com