Re: Keeping track of time

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:28:33 -0500
 To:  "David Andrew" <davida51(at)swbell.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David,

I have been using and recommending (and hearing rave reviews back) a program
called TimeSlice for over 6 months now. Available for Mac or PC with trial
download and a sweet low price of $40. for full registration. I registered
it within 24 hours of downloading the trial and I think it had already paid
for itself by then.

http://www.mauisoftware.com/

Standard disclaimer ... I have no affiliation to this company. Just one heck
of a program for very little cost.

Wendy

New Production Graphics tutorial 04/17: Masks are Easy Part 2
with Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
http://wpeck.com