Re: Copyrighting a web application and idea

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:53:01 +1100
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How much are you prepared to commit to pre-pitch activity? Get the
spreadsheet out. Or go to your favourite restaurant, park bench with a pad
and pencil and calculator and start doing numbers on how many at what price
at what manufacture cost at what cost to sell and see how much we are
talking about.

Legals is just one more expense. It sits under a revenue stream, or in your
case an anticipated revenue stream. From my personal experience, doing the
numbers and will answer many questions. And when you inquire about services,
think of it in terms of getting quotes.

Your question to Doug and Ivan becomes, "How much would it cost me to ..."

John