Re: Wholesale host search

by "WildWiz4Merkury" <wild4willie(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:28:07 -0700
 To:  <ltitus(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy Linda,

Excellent quest and one my partner asked about 2 years ago. What we did was
surf some local sites here. Then we did a 'Who-is' lookup for the domain and
continued tracking upstream to the 'main' host.

Y did we surf local business sites? Because we wanted a local host where we
could walk in and say howdy to them {grins} We have been very satisfied with
www.tns.net . Because I have seen some of your previous posts, I know U 2 B
very web aware. I believe U will find the 'wholesale' host that will do U
right. Not really mandatory to get a local server. With cyberspace, U can B
in Oz and the host in the Hawaiian Islands and things still work the same
{Unless there B a hurricane or some other act of God taking place}.

The merits of a local host Vs a remote host is in the working relationship U
wish to develop. Merkury has always been made to feel like a part of the
team at TNS and this is appreciated. Good luck with your quest :-)

Thanx
IB Wiz 4
merkury.com
ICQ# 3788289