Re: I cant resubscribe, and get no replies from list owner

by "nossaune" <nossaune(at)mandic.com.br>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:03:00 -0300
 To:  "Pam Shorey" <palema(at)downcity.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>, <mkear(at)healey.com.au>, "Kate A Shorey" <inreach(at)javanet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Be Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't post not even ONE SINGLE message this year.

I alreaddy subscribed with a second account, but I can post the same...tryed
it with outlook express at windows and with message in linux.

I resend messages dozens of times.

I wrote the owner and got 2 answers, but the situation is still the
same....And got just some 6 or 7 messages ALL the month.

As long as you are a lucky person, who can even post messages to this list,
please, is you can, post one for me...

Just asking about AllDomains Reseller Program. A am going to sign the
contract and send it, but U woul like to get some experience from people
here first.

Thank you and bye!!