Re: Cheap Domain Registrations

by "Grant Peel" <tracker(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:18:16 -0500
 To:  <milt(at)stellardesign.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi again,

The was a rather informative thread somewhere on HWG not long ago the talked
extensively about the new SRS. Try doing a search.

Also, WWW.ICANN.ORG is kinda of the home base for all this.

Regarding two people registering the same name with different registrars:

All registrars are accessing the same database, the 'Shareed Registration
System"). Before any registrar connects a live search is done on the
productive database.

-Grant