Re: software to create HTML emails?

by "Scott A. Choitz" <schoitz(at)new.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:03:51 -0600
 To:  "Robert Clendaniel" <robert(at)baylogic.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert,

We are currently using E-Lists and ListMerge to handle our small amount of
emails.  The programming allows for us to create and send to multiple email
lists (both in text and HTML) as needed.

Since this programming is set up directly on our servers, it does not take
up much space and I find that the emails send very quickly.

Best of all, I believe it was and still is free.

Scott A. Choitz
President
Choitz Ltd.
http://www.choitz.com