Re: Anyone using mydomain.com

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:32:07 -0500
 To:  "Bob Kenkel" <bkenkel(at)whatsshowing.on.ca>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've used them, and know several others who have as well.  I've had no
problems but I personally prefer Registerfly.com.  Domain registration is
$9.99 with frequent specials off even that price, and $8.99 transfers,
including a one year renewal.  I've dealt with Registerfly for quite a
while, and haven't had any problems with either them or mydomain.com.

In fact, now through June 30, you can register one .cc name for $9.95 at
Namezero.com and use the mydomain.com nameservers to park it at no
additional cost.

I have no interest in either mydomain.com or registerfly aside from being a
satisfied customer.  As the old saying goes, your mileage may vary ;)

/kmr