Re: Re: Need help with quote

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:05:40 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I fully agree. People try to nickel and dime you to death sometimes. I think
this guy just really doesn't have a clue what it takes to create a quality,
professional website.

I decided to give him a 25% discount, because I'm almost certain I'll end up
with a maintenance contract. There's no way this guy is gonna have time to
do it himself, and when he does screw it up, which he will, he'll see the
value of a maintenance agreement. I have made up a very detailed, 2 page
proposal so he can see exactly what is required to pull this project off. If
he doesn't like it, oh well. I'm not gonna sell myself short. Thanks for the
advice.

Lisa
: Lisa Bradshaw                                        :
: Web Designer/developer                               :
: Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com  :