Re: Hosting Company Recommendations Needed

by "Scott A. Choitz" <schoitz(at)new.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:38:46 -0500
 To:  "HWG-Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I started dealing with Virtual Technologies,
http://www.virtualtechnologies.net a few years ago.

Good support, willingness to work with its clients, and easy to communicate
with them.
May be a small company with only a few hundred servers on the network, but
they keep everyone informed of network problems, upgrades and such and are
on top of very situation that has come up, as it happens, not hours down the
road like others I have dealt with.

Just my 2 cents worth

Scott