Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 31 May 2002 06:57:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sounds more believable to me...I think a few people pulled some good cash
off IPOs, domain name sales, selling intellectual property rights...but did
they just turn around and loose the quick cash by following a good deal with
an immediate bad one?  It was like a feeding frenzy, where common sense was
checked at the door.

I am thinking usually that I'm not unhappy to have taken then longer
route...:).