Thank you!

by Cliff Rockson <rockson3(at)pacbell.net>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:21:35 -0700
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
To:    All those who gave freely, your knowledge, support &
encouragement.(You know who you are. :)

From:    Cliff Rockson

Subject:    Step by Step

            With all the info you've sent, I have my work cut out for
myself. I intend on incorporating much it into my existing business plan.
            Also, I've been offered the chance to submit links of my website
skills to a design shop for possible sub work on the side.
            If my current skills are accepted, it should be quite a long
time before I get my own business organized and running, but at least I'll
have that little bit of extra income for more and better harware/software.

Thank you,

Cliff Rockson
rockson3(at)pacbell.net