Re: Questionable content

by "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:58:37 -0500
 To:  "HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chuck,

It primarily boils down to a decision you can "sleep with" at night.
Judging from the fact that you are asking people on the list, my guess is
that your character is going to feel a bit "tarnished" if you take this job.

You might also consider what affect it would have on the reputation of your
business.  There may be some who would hesitate to use you over the issue.

It also might open the door to other "questionable" businesses seeking your
services to set up their sites.  The you would have to deal with the issue
again and again.

As for me...I value what little sleep I have time to get.

;~)

/Garry

Garry W. Harrell
www.ardmoreonline.com