Re: Domain name organizing

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Feb 2003 04:13:05 -0600
 To:  "Kimberly Buchsen" <osb12b(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kimberly,

I made up a small database that alerts me when domains are 60 days away from
expiration.   Using Access it was pretty quick and easy to do.   I chose
Access rather than Excel or Word because I could relate client information
to their various domains/hosts/usernames/etc and print out reports based on
dates,clients, domains, hosts, etc.

Carol