Re: Customers

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:15:39 -0500
 To:  "HWG-Business(at)hwg.org" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Since we are usually hosting the site as well as building it, I will let the
site go live.  If I don't have a check within the specified period of time,
I remind the client it will need to go offline since I am unable to pay the
hosting bill.

I've been stiffed once in 4 years, and I got a fractional payment from the
one exception.  I have, however, had late payers.  Two common reasons are "I
forgot" and "The committee is moving slowly"...perhaps true, perhaps not,
but the money has almost always showed up and I've never needed to use more
than light pressure to get it.