Re: Dotster/IWA-HWG Affiliate Program

by "Ken Soule" <ken(at)websaver.net>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:56:46 -0400
 To:  "Kimberly Buchsen" <osb12b(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
They have worked out ok for me but I could not use the link from the site to
create an account either. You must create an account first in order to get
the reduced rate. I have been transfering all of my domiains over from the
dishonest people with the big hosting company in the Carolinas

If you want to use dotster send an email to ..membership@iwanet  and I am
sure that Claudia will help you as she did me!

Regards

Ken