Re: Favorites?? Off topic

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2000 20:40:26 +0100
 To:  "PyroTech Systems" <nc(at)pyrotechsystems.com>,
"HWG Software List" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You will find the answer in the registry, location will vary depending on
user options and version, just search for the current folder and you should
find it and more (see below).

I'm off to do some editing.

Paul Roberts

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders]

"AppData"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Application Data"

"Cookies"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Cookies"

"Desktop"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop"

"Favorites"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Favorites"

"NetHood"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\NetHood"

"Personal"="D:\\My Documents"

"My Pictures"="D:\\My Documents\\My Pictures"

"PrintHood"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\PrintHood"

"Recent"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Recent"

"SendTo"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\SendTo"

"Start Menu"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Start Menu"

"Templates"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Templates"

"Programs"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Start Menu\\Programs"

"Startup"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Start
Menu\\Programs\\Startup"

"Local Settings"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local Settings"

"Local AppData"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local
Settings\\Application Data"

"Cache"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local
Settings\\Temporary Internet Files"

"History"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local
Settings\\History"

"Fonts"="F:\\WINNT\\Fonts"

"Administrative Tools"="F:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Start
Menu\\Programs\\Administrative Tools"