ROI from advertising?

by "Andrew Frain" <andrew(at)afrain.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:25:30 -0000
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 Ann
 I use a program that will handle *all* you want it to.
 It's not free but it's not expensive either ($1 for the first $17 per
 month)
 and there are other uses as well
 Take a look at www.roibot.com/r.cgi?R27051_campaign
 Hope this helps
 Regards
 Andy Frain
           Out - Sell, Out - Promote, Out - Market
                ALL your web designer competitors
 Discover strategies that increase sales exponentially
 www.sellmoresites.com           andy(at)sellmoresites.com
      Tel: 44(0) 700 590 5108 Fax: 44(0) 700 590 5109