Re: Copyrighting a web application and idea

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:46:57 +1100
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ivan, Doug

Step 1:  I supply you with a list of 100 organisations and individuals I'm
going to approach. In January I'm going to mail them with a basic pitch
about what my idea can do for them. I'm going to include a confidentaility
agreement for them to sign and return if they're interested. You supply me
with the letters on your letterhead.

Step 2: In March I'm going to line up meetings with 10 of those that agree.
I'd like you to provide me with a one page overview of key points to keep in
mind to maintain the binding nature of the agreement. I'd like to call you
before and after each meeting for a 5 min chat.

How  much will you charge me for Step 1 and Step 2?