Re: Hosting Services

by "Michael Schultz" <mike(at)virtualtech.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:33:26 -0600
 To:  <ehoffman(at)smalldogdesign.com>,
"Hwg-Business@Hwg. Org" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We are a reseller for Media3.  Since we moved all of our sites from
HostPro/NetPlanet (don't even go there, too many horror stories) we have
been nothing less than 100 percent satisfied with the service we have
received.  Currently, we have over 40 sites hosted with Media3.  The servers
are fast, reliable, and on the rare occasions that I have needed support my
requests are taken care of within an hour or two (and in a very friendly
manner, I might add).  The reseller program is very good as well, with very
fair pricing depending on the number of accounts you have with them.

Give Neil Landry a call at (800) 903-9327 and tell him I sent you.

Michael Schultz
Vice President of Operations
Virtualtech Web Site Design and Promotion http://www.virtualtech.com
(800) 474-7001