Re: MOU (was Website Maintenance Agreements)

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Jul 2000 07:46:02 -0500
 To:  "mamaison" <mamaison(at)gte.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Accept my apologies on this one. MOU=Memorandum of Understanding.

Wendy

New Tutorial 07/01: Gradients and Blends for Illustrator and Freehand
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology

>Okay..for the rather dense people on the list...(namely me!) What does
MOU stand for?? I assume it's similar to IOU but you know what
assumptions get you....

Thanks
Teajai
http://www.budgetwebsitedesigns.com

Wendy Peck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I mentioned the MOU earlier today. In fact, I signed two of them today.
One