Re: Cookie Free Site?

by "Scott Piegdon" <scott(at)hyperwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:46:18 -0600
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Have your customer goto places like amazon.com and ebay.com and show them
that there paranoia is only in the "ignorent" (don't use that word) sense.
And that if the big boys on the block can use cookies and make billions, why
can't they.  If you are a cookie developer then use cookies.  The technology
is sound (no matter the media hype) If that does not help, then any of the
afore mentioned suggestions are also fine.  Just thought I would hand off
the sales words I use when confronting this issue

Scott Piegdon