Re: Dilema

by "moira le roux" <mdlr(at)kingsley.co.za>

 Date:  Thu, 17 May 2001 10:37:03 +0200
 To:  "Business & Life Coach Maria" <maria(at)coachmaria.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Just wondering

Can anyone not link to any page.  Most home pages have links of their
favourite site which may include amazon.com or any page.  Can a site prevent
you from linking to it.
You can then link to your portfolio without saying it is your portfolio, by
using an ambigious link name ie websites or whatever.  As you are a web
designer the audience will assume they are yours without you actually saying
so.