Re: Selling an internet company

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:42:32 -0800
 To:  "Jill File" <lifeza(at)email.com>,
"HTML Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Jill,

One suggestion, in addition to the "sites for sale" places, is to put a
small but prominent ad on the site itself... If the site is as popular as it
seems to be, it's likely that visitors to the site would be more willing to
purchase it than someone just wanting a specific name.

Kehvan