Re: Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes!

by "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:58:46 +0100
 To:  <worldcoins(at)kiac-usa.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mark -

> I use e-gold.com as a pay pal alternative but it is not easy to
> initially fund, it is a free payment option easily incorporated into
> shopping cart, and there is a world wide demographic that only buy
with
> gold already, depending on the product or service offered.

Interesting. I'll check it out - thanks.

> If you and or your client think pay pal then I have to offer this
link
> at http://www.paypalwarning.com/  so at least you will know what
could
> be involved some day.

Thanks. I'll look it over.

Thanks, by the way, for the swift reply!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Proprietor,
Intelligent Web Design Services
http://iws.n3.net/
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of IWS. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.