Re: Tiny corporate image in "Favorites" folder

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:03:35 +0100
 To:  "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>,
"Oliver Weiss Design" <oweiss.design(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I have programmed/administrated Windows products for some time now.  This
trick is ,however, new to me.  I am I interperting your link correctly?
Create an ico type file and then use a link tag to like this:

<LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="http://www.favicon.com/favicon2.ico">

pretty simple.

I use the Image editor that comes with the MS Platform SDK.  I seem to
recall some editors at tucows.com for icons.

One aside though.  I could not find the link tag in the markup of the
original page mentioned.  Is there another way to accomplish this?????