Re: Print Yellow Pages

by "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:50:39 -0500
 To:  "Heather Clark" <iris777888(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
For me, it is a given to list your business in the Yellow Pages.  People who
contact you through this are "warm" customers or they wouldn't be making the
effort to look.

This is my first year to use display ads in the Yellow Pages and I have
already had some calls.  None of these have turned into clients yet but it
has helped generate "traffic," in a sense.

It has also helped me to modify advertising in other areas based on
misconceptions of some of the people who have called (i.e. thinking I am an
ISP instead of a web design and hosting service).

Don't go overboard with it, just try it.  First time customers can get some
pretty good deals on display ads, sometimes with discounts of 25%-45%.

HTH

/Garry

Garry W. Harrell
www.bizmind.com