Re: Print Yellow Pages

by "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:54:54 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
"Judith C. Kallos" <webmaster(at)theistudio.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Judith

I would be interested in hearing what sections you target in the newspaper.
I have just dropped my banner ad in the weekly Technology section because I
was not pulling any response.

What sections, types of ads, focus of message, etc., have been successful
with you?  I am getting together to brainstorm with my newspaper rep on
Friday and I am much in need of strategy.

TIA

/Garry

Garry W. Harrell
www.bizmind.com