Re: SquishedMosquito - freelance opp

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:19:09 -0500
 To:  "'HWG-Business'" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, no, Florida, almost as bad.

*But* to keep within the charter of the discussion list, Squished Mosquito
is currently accepting inquiries from interested freelance web designers for
a couple of upcoming large projects with oversees clients.  Preference to
developers familiar with Escapade or with graphic expertise.

This is a sincere opportunity.  Please visit the site and select "Work with
Us", "Freelancers" to reach the submission form.

With Regards,
KRansdell