Re: Looking for new hosting company

by "Scott Piegdon" <scott(at)hyperwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 03:11:39 -0500
 To:  "M. Casey" <Maryellen(at)CyberSolvers.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How are you?  Let me add my 2 cents to the rest.  I have been hosting my
sites through Network Maintenance Inc. for about 2 years now.  They are
currently in the process of rebuilding their web site, but I have had
nothing but good results from them.  When I have an issue (which every
developer knows - does occur!)  they have been extremely flexible and
accommodating.  Try them www.networkmaintenance.net

Scott Piegdon