Re: Ethics

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:10:48 +1000
 To:  "Ivan Hoffman" <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ivan and others,

Say I am in the business of punching out web pages and all the code and
files that make them up for people - graphics, javascript, css sheets, perl
scripts, a bit of a plan as to how the objectives of the client can be met
with all the stuff around the actual website etc.

Pretty common generic kind of situation.

I want to protect my intellectual property with an annual spend of the
following:

1. What could I do for $1000?

2. Whatcould I do for $5000?

3. What could I do for $20000?

Just quick - top of the head - no liability - just a guestimate.