Re: Domain Registers Bankruptcy

by "Budget Web Design, Teajai Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:05:53 -0500
 To:  "Derrenbacker,
L. Jonathan" <JDerrenbacker(at)KSHGS.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have not had a bad experience with OpenSRS / Tucows and I have had more
than a few clients who needed to change registrars.  In fact, just recently,
the process was made even more simple.

I suggest that if you have problems in the future you contact
compliance(at)opensrs.net  They are very helpful and I have even had one
representative who personally contacted registrars with questionable
practices by phone resulting in fast resolution to the issues.

If you need further assistance on procedures and practices in domain
management, feel free to contact me privately.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Web Design & Magic Technologies, LLC.
6700 W. Central, #108
Wichita, KS  67212
316.944.8700
fax 316.944.9930