Re: Stock photography

by "Heather Peel, The Net Now" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:19:37 -0400
 To:  "Matt McGee" <mmcgee(at)owt.com>,
"HWG Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My favorite is photodisk.com which is also affiliated with several other
great sites such as stone and gettyone.  The user login info will get you in
all of them.

I tend to go for the one-at-a-time photos :-)

Regards,

Heather

Heather Peel        email:   heather(at)thenetnow.com
The Net Now       website:   http://thenetnow.com
**  Affordable Web Hosting and Design  **