Re: Web Log Statistics

by "Kate A Shorey" <inreach(at)javanet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:35:15 -0500
 To:  "Mark Stradling" <mjit(at)m-net.arbornet.org>,
"Esther Carciente" <EstherS(at)jazo.org.il>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Greetings,

We used HitList for awhile and found it useful, but are currently running a
pilot with WebTrends.
In addition to being a bit more flexible, it's considerably cheaper as I
recall.

Looks like you will have to get with some sales representatives and compare.
Make sure to compare what IS available not what COULD be.

good luck
Kate Shorey
developer and site manager
PRT Group, Inc