Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by "pms" <pmsanders(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Mon, 27 May 2002 15:07:13 -0600
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Some random thoughts:
    The 'service provided' is what can really set you apart.
    Being able to communicate effectively in a language that the customer
can understand (limited techno-speak).
    Don't undervalue your services.
    Don't turn down work  -- you can always sub it out. This correlates with
having a network of developers/designers/marketers that you feel comfortable
working with (think virtual team).
    Network network network.

patrick sanders
http://www.stoutstreet.com