Re: Collecting Payments?

by "Support Services - Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:55:43 -0600
 To:  "SDJThorin" <sdjthorin(at)geocities.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We do not bill clients. We require our services to be paid in advance.

You need to carefully forecast what you will be doing for the client and at
what expense. Then, request that the client pay for those services in
advance.

This way you aren't stiffed and don't have to chase clients down for money.
Maintain tracking records so that you are tickled when the account balance
needs to be renewed.

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design