Re: chat programs

by "M Systems Software, LLC - Chris Moos" <msystems(at)msyssoft.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:53:58 -0400
 To:  "Jeff Pearson" <sales(at)webalchemy.on.ca>,
"HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We have implemented DigiChat several times - It is arguably
the most expensive - but runs flawlessly on NT and Solaris
platforms - java based and easily configured.  We use the
Sun runtime jm 1.3. on both OS's. We have both version 2 and
3 installed across several client servers.

We host only complete servers and thereby cannot comment on
whether or not an ISP would allow it.

Chris Moos