Re: Co-op

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:55:01 +0100
 To:  "Elizabyth Burtis-Lopez" <elizabyth(at)earthlink.net>,
"Ben Ocean" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Went to De-Walt's web site. Found the retailer section.
http://www.dewalt.com/us/retailers/

There are links to online retailers, as well as, brick and mortar stores.
Is your client listed here?  This is usually what suppliers offer in the way
advertizement.  Sometimes they charge to have the retailer mentioned.