Re: SSL suppport

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:53:56 -0500
 To:  "Keith Kaste" <kkaste(at)hotbot.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you are a virtual host, you may not be able to use your own certificate
for your clients unless they each have their own IP address.  I know with
our setup (also virtual hosts), most of our clients could use our cert. but
could not set up their own certificate.  You really should be contacting
whoever you are purchasing your hosting from to get a better answer.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Peel        email:   heather(at)thenetnow.com
The Net Now       website:   http://thenetnow.com
**  Affordable Web Hosting and Design  **