Re: The state of the web developing biz.REPOST

by "Maria News" <news(at)coachmaria.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 14:41:29 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> When running your business, look for your weak points (not necessarily
> creativity) and then get somebody else to do it.

How true!  Why waste your time driving yourself nuts trying to do things
when those things drive you nuts!

Example:  I hired a VA (virtual assistant) who does book keeping, for $30
per hour.  She inputs my personal and business accounts into QuickBooks and
knows my CPA, so that everything is the way my CPA wants it (therefore
saving the CPA time... and me CPA costs!)  I feel so free knowing that I can
do, however, I hate doing... is getting done.  And someone who loves that
type of work... well, she's getting paid!

I also hired a copywriter/proofreader for my work.  Instead of writing 1
maybe 2 articles per month, some months I write more than 5!  Why?  I'm
human...  I am an excellent proofreader of other's work...  however when it
comes to mine... well that's another subject <g>.

So money well spent = freedom.

Maria Marsala
www.CoachMaria.com