Re: Network Solutions changes contract

by "Carolyn Balkum" <design(at)graphics4us.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:53:14 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a penny for my thoughts....

On the other hand, I own my home. But if I don't make the payments on it or
pay the taxes, it will be taken away from me.  Does that sound like
something I own?

This is kind of a sticky wicket.  I guess I don't own my home but I like to
think I do.

I believe I need to see how this is handled before I jump ship.  They all
could adopt the same "contract."

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Carolyn Balkum
design(at)graphics4us.com