Re: Bad Experiences

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:27:50 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Same GOOD luck here, with TVCNet (http://tvcnet.com.)

Been with them over 4 years, making a good profit and getting all the
service I could ever desire.  Great Open Source environment
(Apache/Linux/MySQL/PHP/Perl) as well as NT servers should I ever want one.
Unlimited POP accounts, generous disk space and bandwidth, SSH, etc...great
environment for developers.

More Info: jim(at)tvcnet.com

PS: I don't make any money from this referral...:).

From: "Jay Strickland"

How about a success story?  I've been with Verio (www.verio.com)
for over 4 years now and don't have any complaints other than
sometimes not having all of the software supported on the cheaper
platforms (specifically Tomcat).

Jay