Re: Copying web sites

by "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:00:52 -0400
 To:  "Mark Lewis" <markalewis(at)hotmail.com>,
"John Foliot - Another 4:00 AM Web Thing" <foliot(at)fouram.com>
 Cc:  "HWG-Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yep, have a look at

http://www.loanleaders.com/index2.htm

then

http://www.bestratefunding.com

Unbelievable!!!

This is a great thread, we can all learn a thing or two from it.

Hopefully this will come out in your favour Susan!!  We are all with you.

Paul Mennega

http://www.mennega.com
Mennega Solutions
"Your Solution Source"