Re[4]: Bad Experiences

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:05:43 -0400
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Rather than putting a document on your Web site with a list of
> companies that your clients *shouldn't* use why don't you....
> Put a document on your Web site that lists the features necessary
> in a good hosting company.  Include things like access, programs
> supported, tech support, price, backups, yada, yada, yada.  Then
> at the end if you want to build up or tear down certain companies
> put a table of some hosting companies which you or your clients
> are interested in or not interested in along with a matrix letting
> your clients know where companies are succeeding or failing.
> You should be able to clearly favor a few and gently lead the reader
> to their own conclusion to not use the other company.

The only down side to this is having to experience more than one
company, which I ideally wouldn't have to, if I found a nice place to
be. :) But other than that, it's a good idea. I may well do something
like this. Or at least resort to finding other sites that review
hosting companies and add my 2 cents. :)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in."