Re: ipowerweb

by Chris Montgomery <lists(at)airtightweb.com>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:23:41 -0500
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy Susan,

I suspect nobody answered the first time because you didn't provide
enough information. I had no idea what ipowerweb was, thought it was
some kind of software...heck, it could've been a new power drink, for
all I knew.

Your second message still lacks some details. I couldn't decide if you
needed a new computer server or something like a web application server
software package. I Googled for "ipowerweb" and discovered it is a
web hosting company. So, I assume you are looking for a good web host?
Still, you need to tell us:

- are you already hosting somewhere?
- define "cheaper"
- what type of services do you require?
- do you want shared hosting, dedicated hosting, co-hosting?
- do you need databases?
- do you require a specific web application server platform (ColdFusion,
PHP, ASP, etc.)?

In the event you feel like doing some research, you might take a look at
some of these sites (again, Google is your friend):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=web+hosting+comparison&btnG=Google+Search
http://budgetweb.com/budgetweb/
http://www.smesource.com/Servers/
http://www.forumhosts.com/hosts.htm