Re: An old can of worms...Search Engines

by Chris Montgomery <lists(at)airtightweb.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:59:46 -0500
 To:  hwg-business <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy Nigel,

Wednesday, August 7, 2002, 4:15:47 AM, Nigel Peck wrote:

NP> Whereabouts can I find the ODP guidelines, I couldn't find any
NP> reference on dmoz.org?

Here's some links:
ODP Help Central http://dmoz.org/help/helpmain.html
Submitting Your Site http://dmoz.org/help/submit.html
How to add a site to the Open Directory http://dmoz.org/add.html

NP> How can I subscribe to the SE newsletters? Are they one for each SE or
NP> does someone produce one covering the industry as a whole?

I believe you'll need to go to each one individually. A good place to
start is http://www.searchengineguide.com/ and
http://www.searchenginewatch.com/

NP> Thanks
NP> Nigel

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Montgomery        monty(at)airtightweb.com

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603