Re: MS Access uses?

by "Duncan Austin" <duncan1a(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:40:29 PST
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Access is slow is your database is large or if you hace many users. SQL
Server is much faster. If the data is only being updated bi-monthly then you
might consider finding a way around calling info from the database each time
(eg. have a script write it to a text file every morning and then call from
the text file which is much faster. It all depends on what you need to do).

Duncan