Re: domain admin (was Unscrupulous Webmasters)

by Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:26:43 -0800
 To:  Michael Schultz <mike(at)virtualtech.com>
 Cc:  hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On 11/4/00 at 7:47 PM, Michael Schultz <mike(at)virtualtech.com> wrote:

> OK, have to respond to this to defend the reason why we register
> domains the way we do...

I apologize if my posting sounded as if it was attacking you or the way
you do business. Not at all! I was merely using your post as a departure
point to mention how my company handles the process. My objection to
secret resellers was more in line with the general complaint that began
this thread. It was certainly not meant to reflect on you or your
company.

Ken

---
Simplelives * Web Design