Re: tobacco sales

by "David H. Neal" <dhneal(at)idt.net>

 Date:  Tue, 02 May 2000 15:24:06 -0600
 To:  "Malcolm Smart" <malcolm(at)smart-web.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Last I heard, tobacco is a legal business.  What's your problem?

-- Dave Neal

At 03:44 PM 5/2/00 -0400, Malcolm Smart wrote:
>This is an interesting issue. Would you really build a site that sells
tobacco products? And if so, would you require that the site has some kind
of realistic age verification? Would you build it regardless of the
legality? Regardless of age validation? Are you a smoker yourself?

>So far, I have yet to be approached by anyone from an industry in which I
would have a problem working, but I'm sure it will happen. I would be very
interested to hear from others about what clients they do not take on.